American Online Racing » Forums
jst:session_id does not exist uid:1

Indy Fixed Race

Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:59 am
32 Posts
We will be doing an indy Fixed set fixed weather race on a Saturday roughly around the June 5th timeframe...details on mod and track are being worked out but tenatively it will be the ntt2020 indy mod with the indy 500 2020 track...50 % race length moderate damage no stages...Because this is a special event you will not need a carfile..One will be made for you..similar to an iroc series paint schemes the cars will essentially be the same with accent color variations and appropriate numbers...it will be a non points event...signups will begin as soon as the mod and track are finalized and the setup will be available at approximately the same time...if....IF there is enough interest perhaps we could do a small open wheel series in the future however as of now theres been a lot of good feedback and interest in this event...registration will be open to everyone aids will be allowed..
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:44 am
Driver
15 Posts
Vince,

Would very much be interested although we are getting into camping season so my weekends are usually filled.  May 22nd weekend would work for me and then the next weekend I am available would be June 26th.  Don't let my schedule dictate when you run the race as I am just one driver.

Dennis Turner #48
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:06 am
32 Posts
Signups are available...mod will be nff 2020 indy which is not available yet...date may 22 saturday...I would encourage people to signup early as i will be doing all the painting and with nothing out there for layers and such ive basically had to do the paint from scratch ...so the sooner you get signed up the sooner i can get a carfile ready...setup and weather is fixed and there will more than likely be stages...time will  be normal race times just on a saturday...your carfile will be complete using a pit crew from you mencs mod or something similar if you dont run that mod so your pit crew will be familiar to you...all you are going to have to do is sign up and show up...so signup early so i can get the carfiles ready
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:22 pm
Driver
439 Posts
— cenzo wrote
mod will be nff 2020 indy which is not available yet...

Mod is now available...

Jeff
Site Owner/Developer
American Online Racing
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:16 pm
32 Posts
OK due to some serious graphics issues with the nff 2020 mod we will be using the dw12 mod or (Verizon Indycar series V0.9)
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:51 pm
Driver
12 Posts
Greg Artlip #98

Greg Artlip

ASR 2015 LMV2 FIXED Series Champion

ASR 2016 CWS14 FIXED Series Champion

ASR 2020 GengBR15 FIXED Series Champion
Forums ©